Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bending it like Beckham


This is not me, this is Keira Knightly and this is not what I looked like today. Today I graduated from super supporter to not-quite-as-super player. The team were down in numbers so I got to play. I played a full game of soccer and it was awesome. OK, we lost but it was great. I had so much fun. I started on the wing, I spent a lot of time running, I don't think I managed to fool anyone into thinking that it wasn't my first time playing soccer. I got shifted to the forwards with Jemma half way through half time. Haha! Sarah the striker, not quite but I did get a shot at goal, it didn't go in but still, impressive I thought and I only took one ball to the head the whole game which I felt surprising. I am knackered now though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home