Sunday, August 02, 2009

The revoluton won't be televised but it will be served with cake...

This week has been a good week, things seem to be settling down at work after our busy period, it has helped that the weather has been quite good, I think it really puts people in a better mood. I haven't been exercising too much this week other than walking or biking to or from work. I hurt my achilles the other week but I'm going to give it a go tomorrow.



This week has marked I.C.B.L's grand return to the official cake bake (as requested by management). I made this Che Guevarra cake, although I think it looks more like Jesus (goes well with the virgin Mary cake I made a couple of years ago. It is quite nice to be back, I must admit I have missed it a little, although I think I ate a lot less at ICBL.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home